1.27.2017

February 2017 Monthly Layout in my PPP

Hey guys, Happy FRIDAY! 
I'm here today with my new Plum Paper Planner to share my monthly layout. 
It turned out super cute, I just love it. 
If it isn't obvious enough it is a Valentines theme ♥.
If you are interested in this layout it is a printable from Etsy.
The shops name is: PlanningBellabyBass
Her Customer Service is superb, I highly recommend her shop.
On the left side I will track my Cleaning tasks (like my bathroom closet that's a hot mess) that is a monthly to do that really needs to get organized, amongst others.   
Here is a closeup of the left side. I have marked birthdays, special occasions and even an important bill I have coming up. 

I truly love the way this layout turned out. This is my way of being creative, unwinding and getting organized. If you are a planner junkie like me, I'm sure you understand. Please feel free to share your planners with me if you are a planner girl; I would love to check it out.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.