2.10.2017

January Monthly Favprites

Hey loves, today I wanted to share my monthly favorites for January.

Let me start out with a new brand to me it's called LipSense.
I own to shade and the top coat glossy gloss. 
It claims to last all day, not smear or smudge and not dry out your lips.
Guess what it's true, hence the reason I own two colors. 
This isn't a full review but if you've heard about it, look into it and try it out yourself because it's that good. Honestly the only negative part of this product is the cost. The starter kit which includes one color and the glossy gloss costs $50 or $25 plus tax each.  
That's expensive! Here's the thing though it lasts all day and like the claims suggest you can eat and drink and it will not budge. I love that it's kiss proof. I recommend reapplying the gloss in order for it to stay moist.
The two colors I own are Hazelnut and Praline Rose.

Next up are two products from the MAC Selena collection.
These are not part of the items I got the first time around, these were purchased after the release.
I have used them a lot. The first is the lipglass in 
bidi bidi bom bom
This is crazy beautiful, it's shiny and so comfortable. This is cute alone or over another lipstick.
The other is the eyeshadow No me queda mas from the same collection.
This is a beautiful tone of brown. I love it so much!

Next up is the Tarte of the Rainforest Sea Foundation.

I did a full review recently on this foundation. If you want to read more about it please click here.
Last but not least is the most inexpensive of them all. The Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in 10 be my highlight. 
Now if you love a highlight that can blind someone this is not for you. This is a natural soft and gorgeous highlight.  


That sums it up guys, please let me know what your favorites have been as I would love to check them out. Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.