7.21.2015

Plan with me #1 July 2015

Welcome to my first plan with me post. I have been having WAY too much fun decorating and planning. As you have seen in previous posts, I've done a few hauls and an unboxing. Click here to see the unboxing and to see how the planner looks plain. I started decorating this month with some washi tape and a few stickers. As seen above (monthly layout)














Here I started decorating my first weekly layout. I purchased the Erin Condren's horizontal view. I used washi tape again on this page plus some print outs to keep track of how much water I am drinking and indicating fireworks for the Fourth of July.
Then on the left side of my monthly layout I added Birthdays, a sticker for when I would be camping, plus a note flag to remind myself to refill my sons prescription.
(oh just wait for it, the planning has just begun).

Here is the right side (favorite side) of my life planner. Here I added a vacation banner made from washi tape, I added a scale to remind myself to weigh in and see my progress in my weight loss. I indicated my paydays & added more washi tape. To finish this off how cute are my little guys?! I googled these images and printed them and added them to my planner, they were the perfect final touch.
Here is my completed monthly layout. This includes all of my final touches and of course all of my reminders/tasks and to do's.
Here is a closeup of the left side of my monthly layout
Here is a closeup of the right side of my completed monthly layout.


















And here is my completed weekly layout
I have some pretty amazing friends and their note made it on to my layout. 
Forgive my horrid penmanship, I didn't love the pen I used and plan on improving it. 
This is the closeup of the left side of my weekly layout
This is the closeup of my completed right side of my weekly layout.
I love the thoughtful thought section so much, we need to remember to be thankful for what we have and to make everyday count!
We are almost done. I just wanted to include this little add on memo I made with my own version of a coil clip. All you need are filing tabs and a 1/8th hole punch. I watched a tutorial on YouTube and here is the front of it. I don't show the back because I have personal stuff on it, but this was made with plain card stock, washi tape and stickers. I love how it turned out. You can find all sorts of tutorials online and on YouTube. Save money and make your own, I am all about that DIY life ;)



















Here is the last picture with my little add on. I really enjoyed decorating and planning guys. I know I will only get better as the time goes on. I will be posting weekly layouts soon, so stay tuned and let me know if you have any questions and lastly thank you for reading my blog.

Much Love,


2 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL, I love it, I love how you have decorated it! It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for liking my decorated planner :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.