7.13.2015

Life Planner Haul #3

First of all I want to tell you guys that I have joined so many life planner groups on my social media and this not so little community is amazing. There are some wonderfully talented ladies out there. This life planner business is a serious addiction, I am in love with my Erin Condren Life Planner.
My excitement could not be contained to the point that I bought these late in the day and had to take pictures immediately in order to start using these bad boys. It's nuts!
The washi tape addiction is no joke! You have seen two other post of hauls, to reference it click here for post one and here for post two. All of the ones on the left side I purchased at Walmart with the prices varying from $1 two under $2. The one in the double pack is from Hobby Lobby, they had a sale and I got the double pack for $1.99. I wish I would have gone sooner because they were all almost gone. I really liked the one I scored with though.
The Months of the Year stickers were pretty cool, this was $6.99 BUT I used my 40% off coupon because this was the only item at Hobby Lobby not on sale. I love that they have a bunch of stickers pertaining to each month of the year.
Lastly can we talk about how stinking cute this storage box is? I could not pass this up, not to mention it was only a whooping $2. No seriously $2. Sad part is that I have filled my boxes, with stickers, washi tape and sticky notes.

Anyways guys, the addiction is serious, I know with 100% certainty that this will not be my last Life Planner Haul, hope you guys are liking it. I also plan to start a series of "Plan with me" where I decorate my planners and show case them for you.

Have a great week and thank you for visiting my blog today.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.