6.28.2015

Life Planner Haul

Hey guys I just ordered my first Erin Condren Life Planner and I am BEYOND excited to get it. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival! Best part is that it's in transit and should arrive tomorrow.

I will be posting an unboxing/review when I finally get it, so stay tuned.

Any ways, I went on a mini shopping spree in anticipation for my planner. First off before we get into the loot, let me tell you that I love writing stuff down. If it's not written down, it gets missed. My husband is forever making fun of me telling me that everything is digital now and that planners are old technology. The  nerve, right?! ha ha ha. I looked at him and said, no sweetie you are wrong. Planners are a way to keep yourself organized and if you are a crafty girl like myself, it can be a form of scrapbooking and honestly it's very therapeutic to me. If I don't write things down I completely forget. I have the worse memory. I own a few, yes more than one, but they are inexpensive ones you can buy from Walmart and Target. I have been eyeballing the Erin Condren planners for SO long and decided, hell I owe it to myself to FINALLY buy one, so I did!!! (Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!) ;)

Ok onto the loot!
In no particular order, I made several trips to various Dollar Tree stores, Target and Walmart. Seen Pictured above, are all of the washi tapes I got in those various locations. They are so cute, I can't wait to rip into them (literally)! I got the cute clothes pins from the dollar section at Target. the double sided tape is a generic dollar store brand, I wanted to give it a try to see if I like it. The headband actually came in one of the birchbox subscriptions that I no longer subscribe to. I saw a few girls using headbands for their planner and thought that would be a great idea. (Helps hold the planner together)
Next I bought these super cute stickers and labels. These all came from the Dollar Tree. I could not pass up cute stickers. I can't wait to use these.
Lastly I have this super cute box which I have already filled up, when everything is in it. I bought the box at Walmart, from their craft section. The note pads, sticky notes and page flags all came from Target, their dollar section.

I am so excited to use all of my new products in conjunction to stuff I already own in my new life planner.

Ok guys that's it for me today I hope you enjoyed my life planner haul, if you want to join in the fun and get your own click here. Let me know if you agree with me about planners or if you think like my hubs?! Do you own an Erin Condren yourself and if so, how do you like it? Let me know.

Thanks again guys!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.