6.02.2015

Half Moon Nails Tutorial/Pictorial

Hey lovelies today I have a super simple but cool nail art tutorial/pictorial for you guys! I hope that you like my "nail art hack".
This is what I am starting with. These are not my natural nails, these are clear acrylic nails with a gel top coat. I started getting my nails done about a month ago because my natural nails were so thin and brittle and kept breaking. I love these because I like them plain and I can always spice them up if I want to.
You will need a nail polish, mine is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in the color 130 Breezy Blue such a pretty pastel. You will also need Reinforcement stickers.
Place the stickers at the bottom of your nails like this, and apply the first coat of nail polish.
Then proceed to apply the second coat of polish. Before the polish is completely dry carefully pull of the stickers off.
This is the cool nail design you get, called half moon nails. You can also do this same technique for regular french tip nails. No need to buy those expensive guides when you can get a pack of Reinforcements with 544 stickers for a dollar. (that's how many came in mine).
Add your preferred top coat, and there you have it, beautiful Half Moon Nails!
(the top coat I used is from Julie G called JetSet, seen pictured above).

Super simple, super cute nails! The possibilities are endless, have fun and get creative.
Have a wonderful week, enjoy this new month of June and the warm weather and lastly, please subscribe for more fun and entertaining post.

Much Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.