6.19.2015

Ipsy-June 2015

Happy one year Ipsy subscription anniversary to me!
I've had my subscription for exactly one year. I find it so fun to get a welcomed monthly gift in the mail ;)
So this month the theme is swim into beauty, perfect for the summer.
So let's start with the bag itself.
I actually really like it. It's black and it says ipsy all over it with an neon bright orange zipper. I love the material, it reminds me of that wet suit material. Perfect to haul to the beach or in my case the pool, river or lake.
Next up is the NYC Liquid eyeliner. (which I currently own so this is a backup)
What it claims to do:
  • This long lasting, rich and creamy formula dries fast and stays put. This tapered natural brush gives you the control you need to create a precise and dramatic line. The liquid goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, plus it lasts all day. Create the perfect line, every time!
I really appreciate getting this in black because sometimes ipsy sends me colors I would never really use.  It dries matte and is pretty nice. The one part I will make you aware of is that if you tend to have watery eye like me it can run. Overall though, I do agree to what it claims to do especially if you don't have those watery eyes.
Next let's talk about the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
What it claimes to do:
  • Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation, this best-selling, oil-free primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. 
I've owned this primer in the past and like it. I'm not the biggest fan of silicone type primers, but that's the only reason it's just ok for me. I do like it and will get use out of this. 
Next are these sheet masks from Bio Republic.
What it claims to do:
  • Life is full of surprises and our skin is no exception! Each BioRepublic sheet mask offers a targeted 15-minute solution guaranteed to help you navigate even your most treacherous skin dilemmas. Packing over half a bottle of potent serum in every mask and loaded with active botanicals, these express facial treatments deliver the vital hydration and nutrients your skin needs to maintain its natural glow. What’s more, all BioRepublic SkinCare products are 100% cruelty free and use materials that are either biodegradable or recyclable, so your conscience will feel as relieved as your complexion.
I've only been able to try one and that is the green tea detox one and I loved it. Honestly though I am a huge sheet mask fan in general. I fully plan on using the other two in the near future.
Next is the treStique
What it claims to do:
  • This amazing 12 hour eye shadow has customizable color that you can build from a subtle wash to intense vibrancy. It’s also super blendable with a crease free, smooth finish.
So this is actually a very cute mini shadow crayon. I got mine in Kona Coffee, I tested it out a couple of times. First off I love the packaging and the color payoff, unfortunately the claim that it last 12 hours is incorrect. I only wore mine for 4 hours, with primer and it creased. Total bummer, but hey...it's ok. The second time I used it was in my waterline, that was an even shorter wear time, I don't think it even lasted a full hour. So this is just an ok product for me.

Lastly is the Jcats Liptition Hydration lip stain.
What is claims to do:
  • Highly pigmented, hydrating, semi-matte lip stain. A delightfully creamy and lightweight stain for any occasion. Silky, smooth and packed with Vitamin E and plants extract, this stain is your go-to glam tool for sexy. Liptitude will last 24/7 and give you some serious ATTITUDE.
This is my second product from Jcats, let me start off by telling you that the color I got is in Bead. The color is pretty but I would recommend an anti feathering-lipliner because this does bleed. Once the initial color has worn off from eating and stuff, it does leave a pretty stain. This product does last and doesn't have an offensive smell. It's a little minty. I didn't wear it for 24 hours like it claims to last but it did last a full 9 hour work day. This is how it looks on my lips.
Alrighty guys, that is my June 2015 Ipsy bag for ya!
I was pretty pleased overall. I'd give it a 4 out of 5, so not bad at all. 
Click here to join.
Thanks for reading my blog, enjoy your weekend!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I got some of the same stuff, but some different things as well. I haven't tried a sheet mask before, but i'm excited to try it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you will love them, they felt so good on the bare skin!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.