6.12.2015

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

I received this as a gift for Mothers day this year. I have been using it for a little over a month. I wanted to really test it out, so that I can give you a true and thorough review.
The cost for the Clarisonic Mia 2 is $149 + tax. It can be purchased at Sephora, Ulta or directly from the Clarisonic website. My husband purchased mine at Ulta.
(Every thing pictured above is what I received with mine).
My Mia 2 is in Passion Fruit (hot pink). It included an extra sensitive brush head, a protective travel case, a full size Refreshing Gel Cleanser and of course the pLink charger. As an added bonus for buying the Mia 2, Ulta gave a gift with purchase. The added bonus included this cute Clarisonic bag seen pictured above (I use mine to keep my charger and travel case in). I also got a sample of the deep pore daily cleanser and a sample of the deep pore detoxifying clay mask. I have tried them all and really enjoy them.   
Let's start with what the Clarisonic Mia 2 is suppose to do:
  • It promises to transform your skin for a smoother, more radiant complexion in just 60 seconds a day.
  • Features of the Mia 2 offers two speed options. Speed 1 is Low for delicate (compromised or delicate skin) and speed 2 universal (daily cleaning for normal skin, 26% more cleaning power then speed 1.
  •  Cleanses 6x better than hands alone.
  • Leaves skin prepared for better absorption of serums, moisturizers and creams.
  • Gentle enough to use 2x a day.
  • Uses sonicare technology and moves in a micro massaging motion to remove impurities.
Directions:
Gently move the brush using small circular motions. Use on the forehead for 20 seconds (it will pulse when its time to move to the next section). Nose/Chin for another 20 seconds and lastly both cheeks 10 seconds each. BTW a very important note, you have to let it charge for a full 24 hours before using it the first time and about 18 hours for a full charge after the first charge. 
*You are suppose to replace the brush head every 3 months and the cost is $29 each or two for $45.*
My experience with the Clarisonic so far: 
I was so excited to get the Mia 2. I have been wanting one for the longest time. To me your skin care is the most important part of your daily routine. I have problematic areas amongst other concerns. I have combination skin, but it is sensitive and acne prone. I have fine lines and at times, dull skin. For all of those reasons and more I really wanted to give this a go. 

The first time I used it, I was impressed. The brush was soft but I still felt that it was firm enough to really clean my skin. Right away I felt the smoothness to my skin. After I used it and applied my serum and moisturizers, I went in to do my makeup. Oh my goodness, my makeup applied beautifully. It made such a huge difference, it felt smoother and it looked better. 

I used it again that same night before bed. I always use a makeup wipe before going in with the Clarisonic. I neglected to mention above that I used the Clarisonic deep pore daily cleanser sample. It claims to refine pores and remove impurities. I noticed right away that after cleaning my face with my Clarisonic, my products like my night time serum and creams went on smoother, my face felt really clean. I called my husband over to touch my face as I couldn't believe that in just one day I saw such a difference in my skin.

After a few weeks I saw a huge improvement in my fine lines, which was is so awesome! It's because the face products were going deeper into my skin, do to the deep cleaning my Clarisonic provides. I seriously could not believe my eyes. My family even noticed at a family gathering, how cool is that?! This has been my favorite improvement yet. 
While great things were happening, one thing wasn't. My acne wasn't going away, as a matter of fact I was getting a few more breakouts throughout the days. I decided to change up my routine just a bit and instead of using my Clarisonic deep pore cleanser I went back to my Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser, which is my favorite cleanser of all time. So here is the deal and what I found out; Your skin goes threw a purging period, basically it takes out all of the impurities in your skin causing your skin to appear worse before it gets better. Don't give up on it guys, this will only last about two weeks or so. I do still get the occasional breakout,  but my skin is a ton better overall. I have also been switching my cleansers too. I alternate between the Clarisonic products and my Neutrogena. At first I thought the Clarisonic sample they gave me was causing me to breakout, but no it was just the Clarisonic doing it's job.
Conclusion:
I am going to continue to use the Clarisonic because I love it! My fine lines have diminished a lot which is the main reason I will continue to use it. In addition it completely makes my skin feel like it's getting pampered by fully exfoliating and deep cleaning my skin. I know this is not a cheap product by any means, but guys it's worth every dollar. I rate this product a perfect score, an A+, it's a must have, trust me! Looking younger and feeling more confident in my opinion is a no brainer! ;)

Ok loves, that's it. Let me know if you have any questions. I know this is a super long review but I like to cover all of the bases. Thank you for your continued support, you have NO idea how much it means to me!

Much Love, 




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.