6.09.2015

Lorac Alter Ego Heart Breaker Palette

This is an Ulta exclusive palette. for $24.00
This is part of the Lorac 2015 Summer Collection.
This palette offers a mixture of matte and shimmer shadows.
It offers a total of 10 eyes shadows that include warm and cool tones.  I love that it also offers those fun pop of colors. The color payoff of these shadows are great! The formula is smooth, they blend well and it has very little to no fall out at all. I love the thin sleek hot pink packaging and the nice big mirror. It clicks shut and is a great size to travel with.
This is a great little palette to add to my collection. I would recommend it to anyone.
Here are a few swatches on my hands:
Final Grade for this product is an A 

Well guys there you have it, this was a great find. I'm extremely happy with my purchase. You can create some pretty fun looks.

Ok lovelies, thanks again for your continued support.

Much Love,


2 comments:

  1. i have yet to try any of their eyeshadows but all of their palettes look amazing, especially love that dark blue!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danielle, I recommend Lorac for sure. If you get a chance for $24 it's a steal! Thank you so much for commenting, let me check out your blog and perhaps we can follow each other :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.