7.16.2015

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye and Studded Kiss Lipstick Palette Review

Did you guys miss my makeup posts? I missed posting makeup stuff for you guys.
Here we have the gorgeous Shade + Light Eye Palette. OMG guys, I really don't need another matte palette but I "HAD" to have this! Not only do I consider myself the queen of warm shades, this also offers neutral and cool shades. Basically this is set up to be three quads, you will see them broken down below.

















These are highly pigmented shades and blend out seamlessly! They're long wearing over a primer and don't fade or crease through out the day.
You don't have to stick to the intended quads, you can pretty much use any color in and of the quads and they work well together. This is not your usual matte palette guys this is a must have in your collection. This is so beautiful and rich in color payoff. I haven't been able to use it as much as I would like, but the few times I have, I've gotten a ton of compliments on my makeup and it's just perfection!





























Next up is the Studded Kiss Lipstick in Love Craft. This I got a sample size from my Sephora perk points. I wanted to test out the consistency and the wear on these lipsticks before I purchased a full size one.  I am obsessed, I will be purchasing a few of her full size lipsticks. The pigmentation is on point and the lasting power is as well. The packaging is perfection, I love this packaging more then any of my other lipsticks.
























Let's talk price, I purchased this palette at Sephora for $46 and the Studded Lipstick in a full size would cost you $21.
Here are some swatches for you guys.
Quad 1:
Laetus, Samael, Solas and Lucius 
Quad 2:
Lazarus, Saleos, Shax and Liberatus
Quad 3:
Ludwin, Succubus, Sytry and Latinus
Lastly here is one simple but beautiful eye look that I created, plus a lip swatch of Love Craft.


The Colors I used for this look were Laetus as an overall color, Lazarus as a crease defining color Saleos to deepen the crease, Liberatus as the pop of white on the lip and finished it off with a little Shax in the outer V to deepen the look at bit.

Ok so let's rate this palette.
Packaging: Beautiful, Kat Von D makes everything appealing to the eye.
Price: $46 Typical for a Palette, worth every dime especially with the amount of product you get.
Longevity: Lasts all day
Quality: Amazing. Perfect color payoff and little to no fall out.
Overall rating: A+
Side note, this rating also applies for the studded lipstick A+ all the way!

This is now officially my new favorite palette ever and that is saying a lot! It use to be the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, which I still love but Kat Von D out did herself with this palette. I love everything about it.

Alright my friends that does it for this long review, thanks for stopping by today.

Much Love Always,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.