8.06.2015

Life Planner Haul #4

Hello lovelies, how are you dolls doing today? I have been super busy and on the go to kick off this month. I wanted to share yet another life planner haul that I did not too long ago. This is a combined loot from varies locations. I got another pretty box and surprise surprise I filled that one up too.
 This trip included Target, Walmart, the Dollar Tree and Michael's Craft store. Some of my favorites for getting goodies for my planner.
So in no particular store order. I got this cute notepad with the colored pencils theme at target, in their dollar section. The Sharpie pens I got at Walmart, I love the back to school sales btw!
In the box I got all of the sticky notes, labels, note pad and paper clips from the dollar section at Target. The stickers are from the Dollar Tree.
The stickers, washi tape in the tape ruban cases, star sticker roll and flag tabs are all from the Dollar Tree. The chalkboard labels and the washi tape on the traditional tape dispenser thingy is from Target. The other two washi tapes are from Walmart and lastly the XYRON sticker maker is from Michael's Craft store.

That's it guys, thank you for stopping by today. 

Much Love,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.