9.03.2015

Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in Caramel Toffee Review.

Hey there beauties! I have a pretty exciting newish product for you guys to check out, especially for all you beauties on a budget! I picked this up a few weeks ago and I haven't put it down yet. This little duo is definitely worth checking out I LOVE IT!

The price is $3.93 (Walmart) in 0.46 oz

I am sure you can guess from the title that we are talking about the WetnWild Contouring Palette in Caramel Toffee.

The application is amazing!  They apply very smoothly and gives a flawless look. The product is powdery but not bad, with the end result I can deal with.

The cream shade is a great highlight, I use it to set my under eye concealer to keep it nice and bright, it does have a hint of a pink undertone, which I thought I wouldn't like because I have yellow undertones but no, it works well. It even helps camouflage some darkness.

The contour shade is a nice cool toned brown. Its perfect to contour with, not orange AT ALL!
It is a great taupe type color it's a perfect everyday contour shade.

Let's rate this little guy:
Price: Can't beat drug store prices! Under $5
Packaging: Cheap BUT ok, nothing spectacular.
Longevity: It lasts all day on me!
Quality: Great quality with wonderful end results.
Overall Rating: A this is a great inexpensive product, that I highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you for tuning in today lovelies! Seriously go pick this up, it's worth it.

Have a wonderful day!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.