9.10.2015

Plan with me September 2015 (Monthly Layout)

Hey guys so I normally have a plain decorated picture and a final planned picture and I must have been too excited and started planning because for the life of me I can't find the just decorated picture. Oh well...ha ha ha.  For those of you that don't already know, Fall/Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year! I love EVERYTHING about it!
I used a mix of my own stickers, click here to get them for yourself and if you want to learn to create your own, check out my blog post here. I also used some purchased stickers too.
I learn a little more every month of things that work and things that don't. For instance I started incorporating pens with the same color scheme of the layout or my decorations BUT I can't tell birthday, blog posts or anything else apart because it's all pretty much the same. I fully plan on doing a color scheme system starting in October (which BTW is HALLOWEEN month!!!) My favorite Holiday of life! WOOT!
Anyways guys, there you have it, my September Monthly Layout. I really do love it. There is always room for improvements but I love it none the less.

Thank you so much for visiting me today.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.