9.28.2015

September Monthly Favorites 2015

Why hello there guys, can you believe September is already pretty much over? How crazy is that? Seriously the older I get the faster time seems to go by, it's nuts!
Anywho, I love this month because it's the start of the Fall/Autumn Season, my absolute favorite time of the year!
Here are my monthly favorites for this month:
You might be thinking, not your planner again?! Nope it's the new cover I am LOVING and the month and day tabs. I am so sorry that the picture above is horrible, I couldn't get a good pic this month. 

 Here is a closeup of my cover and the tabs. I bought the the cover and the tabs on Etsy.
Simply click on pictures below and you will be taken directly to the shops I purchased these from.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AshyLeighDesigns
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmallBoxofTreasures
Now for the tabs, I ordered the silver edition as seen pictured above. I did that so it matched the coils of my planner ☺. (click on picture below to view sellers shop).
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AshyLeighDesigns

Ok next up is the much LOVED and highly used Urban Decay Smoky palette:
This is by far in my opinion the best and must have Naked palette out there. I won't go into too much detail on this on because I did a full post and review, check it out. Click here to see it.

Next up is the Becca Champagne Pop colab with Jaclyn Hill.
This is the best highlight of life, I love this SO much! This is another product that I did a full review on. Click here to view it.

Next up is a brush from Sigma. The small eye liner-E10 brush
For all that know me, you know that I love me some eye liner! This brush is so perfect! I love EVERYTHING about it. You can purchase it on the sigma's website like I did for $14. This has a 5 out of 5 rating because it's amazeballs!

Next up is the MAC blacktrack fluidline gel eyeliner.
I'm not going to say it's the best gel liner I have ever tried BUT I do love it. It doesn't smear, it stays on all day and it's super easy to apply, especially with the brush mentioned above. You can buy this at a MAC store or online like I did. It's $17.50 but it lasts forever!

Next up is another pretty cool brush. This one is a Sephora brand. The Pro Angled Shadow Brush#13
When I am in a hurry and want to throw on some definition in my crease and don't want to stress over the application I reach for this brush. It makes getting in the crease super easy and because it's fluffy it blends my eye shadow out beautifully! This can be purchased at Sephora online or in stores for $20 I actually got it for $11 on sale. Hurry and pick yours up, not sure how long the sale will last.

Next up is a fragrance from Givenchy: Amarige
This is a repurchase for me, this perfume will always be in my collection. I have a wonderful memories associated with this perfume. My aunt who passed away from cancer was the first one to introduce me to this fragrance and to give me my first bottle. It will forever remind me of her. I miss her so much!
Here are the notes about this perfume:
Amarige is the symbol of femininity, radiating and bursting with happiness, a zest for life and generosity. The Amarige woman is radiant and open-minded; her heart-felt joy is evident from her spontaneous, charming smile. Inspired by that very same woman this perfume contains a cheerful, tender and sensual flower bouquet (Gardenia, Mimosa, Precious woods).

It's a lovely scent and I would recommend it to everyone.

Last but certainly not least we have the GORGEOUS Ofra Liquid Lipstick in the shade Miami Fever This is a Colab with the beautiful Kathleen Lights on YouTube.
I  have been wearing this lipstick NON stop, literally! I love EVERYTHING about this liquid lipstick, the color is stunning, it last forever and it's not over drying on the lips!
I love how it looks on my complexion it's perfect guys. It is a limited edition so get yours before they are gone. I purchased mine on the Ofra website
Hope you enjoyed my favorites for this month, let me know if you have a post on your monthly favorites and I would love to check them out. 

Have a wonderful week.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.