10.01.2015

Fall Favorites!

Hey there gorgeous! Welcome to October! As I have mentioned a ton of times on my blog already, Fall is my all time favorite time of the year. I really really really love everything to do with Fall. I am so happy that it is finally October and that I can decorate for Halloween!

I have a fun plan for blog posts this month so stay tuned.

I wanted to do a fun tag today about my Fall Favorites. This was a tag created by the fabulous Jaclyn Hill on Youtube and my lovely friend Becci did it on her blog with a twist. My post will be Becci's version.

Question #1 Favorite Fall Candy
Candy Corn of course! I love candy corn so much, we go through it like nobodies business at my house. I know you either love it or hate it and I love it!
#2 Favorite Fall Candle
I love anything vanilla and adding pumpkin marshmallow to it just adds the perfect touch. If you haven't smelled this, you REALLY should. So yea it's the BBW Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow candle.
#3 Favorite Clothing/Accessory
I LOVE flannel it screams Fall! I have flannel in almost every color. This particular one is a new one that I've yet to wear. Boots are the BEST and most wonderful accessory! Shoes can be an accessory right?!
#4 Favorite Drink
Starbucks Caramel Machiatto! Oh it's SO delicious! I love it Iced, cold or in the fall I prefer it warm! Yum! Now don't get me wrong, just like everybody and their moms, I love a good pumpkin spice latte too BUT nothing is better than a yummy caramel machiatto.
#5 Favorite Fall lipstick/s
So here are 3 lipsticks that I love love love! 2 of these are VERY similar they are the MAC Cosmetics lipsticks in Diva and Sin, beautiful deep colors perfect for the fall. My new favorite Fall lipstick is the Ofra liquid lipstick in Miami Fever, I've been wearing it non stop since I got it.
#6 Favorite Blush
This is hands down my  absolute favorite Fall blush! It's the LORAC Baked Matte Satin Blush in Hollywood! It is gorgeous! Perfect for this time of the year.
#7 Favorite Fall Movie/s
I have two Fall Favorite movies Practical Magic and Hocus Pocus! These are my all time favorites! I play these non stop in the Fall. 
#8 Favorite Fall TV show/s
I couldn't pick just one on this question either so I decided on The Walking Dead and Scandal!
These keep me very entertained.
#9 Favorite Costume/s

Bride of Frankenstein...
 

 

My Gpsy costume, everyone said I looked like Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre-Dame and lastly my Pippi Longstocking costume when everyone said I looked like the Wendy's Restaurant girl. Either way these were all my favorite costumes. I love Halloween SO much it is by far my absolute favorite Holiday! I dress up EVERY year!

#10 Favorite Thanksgiving Food
Turkey of course!  It's not Thanksgiving without the main dish, I love turkey!
#11 Favorite Fall Nail Polish
Julie G Stiletto. This is a beautiful grayish nude, so so pretty! I love Julie G polishes they stay on pretty long for being a regular polish.
#12 Favorite Fall Trend
um BOOTS, any kind of boots!
Here are some of my favorites and clearly I have a thing for black boots. I have a ton of them but these are my faves.
#13 Favorite Album/Song/Music
Guys this one was the hardest question for me to answer. It has to be my latin music! I love Cumbias, Merengue, Salsa and some Reggaeton. Multiple artist/albums. Now as for English music, in the Fall for whatever reason I love some good country music. I love Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw omg the list goes on and on.
So yea there you have it.

#14 Favorite Fall Treat
Cherry Pie, yes cherry, not pumpkin!

 #15 Zombies or Vampire?
This one cracks me up, Vampires duh! ha ha ha! Vamps rule!
Look at this pic, need I say more?! HELLO?! ha ha ha

I hope you enjoyed my Fall favorites, I had a blast putting this together. Let me know if you have a Fall Favorites post, I'd love to check it out.

Enjoy this wonderful Month!

Much Love,


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.