10.06.2015

Plan with me October 2015 (Monthly Layout)

Hey there guys, I am so sorry that I didn't make a blog post on my usual Monday, yesterday was my anniversary and I fully took it off and enjoyed the day with my husband. We had a great weekend but after today the post will continue on it's normal routine, Monday's and Thursday's.

Ok guys here is my monthly layout for October in my Erin Condren Life Planner. I am SO obsessed with how cute this turned out. I love everything about it. Halloween is my absolute favorite and so this full month will be Halloweenish.
I've done a lot more planning then what you are seeing here but this picture was taken shortly after I decorated it.

I got most of my washi tape at Walmart and the stickers at Michael's.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Much Love,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.