10.22.2015

Nails Nails Nails

Hey guys so I have been doing my nails for a little over a month now and I've learned a thing or two that I want to share with you guys. Well technically I've been doing my nails off and on since I was 14 years old but recently I started back up again.

Ok so it's never a bad idea to try something new, how will you know if you will like it if you don't try it out?
So on Sept 18th I tried to get coffin nails for the first time. Let me start out by saying that based on my nail shape and fingers it just did not look good on me at all. The guy that did my nails did a fabulous job with the shape (even though not for me) but did a HORRIBLE job at painting my nails. That was $50 down the drain! I had asked for shelac so that it would last longer but with his nail painting skills I couldn't keep them for even 24 hours.
This is a snapchat picture I took the day I got them done. I literally hated the paint job so much that I took it upon myself to file the color off the very next morning. I kept the shape and length for maybe 3 days. I then decided to cut them down a bit.

On October 5th (my anniversary) I went to get them filled.
Please ignore the horrible hang nails, but the shape and color were so me! I have forever rocked short squared nails and I was back in my comfort zone. I got so many compliments on these nails. I loved them!

Then yesterday it was time for another fill....
So I went with a beautiful burgundy fall color with an accent nail that is gold glitter. I stuck to the traditional short squared nails. I really like them. This new guy doing my nails does a really good job on the shape AND painting them. This time around I also did shelac colors. They are worth the cost.

So even though I don't fully regret trying out something new, I was much happier with my usual square short nails. The moral of the story is if it's not broke, why fix it...LOL. Go with what you know will make you happy or hope for the best!

Hope you are all enjoying some fun Fall Festivities, I know I have been.
I am really looking forward to the Witch Fest with my sisters tomorrow! I will post about that soon.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stay fabulous,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.