9.08.2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review

Hey guys, hope you had a great Labor Day weekend, I was fortunate enough to have the entire weekend plus yesterday off. I usually will post Monday's and Thursday's but I decided to take the day off completely.☺

So let's talk SMOKY palette.
This is my favorite Urban Decay palette yet. I have to admit I only own one other, the Naked2 (which isn't a favorite at all). This one however is thebomb.com!

I purchased this palette on sephora.com for $54. It includes 12 eye shadows and one dual ended brush. One side of the brush is a blending brush and the other end is a pencil brush.
Fill Weight: Eyeshadows: 12 x 1.3 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 12 x 0.05 oz
Nine of the shades in it are new High, Dirtysweet, Slanted, Dagger, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust and Thirteen, and the other three, while not completely new, will be available again exclusively in the palette Radar, Armor and Black Market.
What you see is what you get: High (champagne shimmer w/micro-glitter), Dirtysweet (medium bronze), Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-glitter), Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle), Slanted (light metallic gray), Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer), Black Market (jet-black satin), Smolder (deep plum-taupe), Password (cool taupe matte), Whiskey (rich brown matte), Combust (soft pink-taupe) and Thirteen (light beige satin).

My thoughts!
I am obsessed with this palette, it is so beautiful. I can say it has quickly become a favorite in my life. here's the thing, you can create a ton of different looks. I've created full blown dark (traditional smokey eye looks) and lighter more simple eye looks.

Lets rate this palette.
Price: Typical for an Urban Decay and or high end makeup line palette.
Packaging: By far hands down the prettiest of any Naked palette out and Palette I own overall. It has a magnetic closure and it's perfection.
Longevity: These eye shadows last all day. I do use my Urban Decay Primer Potion eye shadow primer underneath them and they last the entire day without budging.
Quality: They are smooth and super easy to blend. Surprisingly they have very little to no fall out at all. This is a top notch palette with excellent quality shadows.
Overall rating: A+ I am sure you all could tell that would be my rating based on how I have been raving about it.

I wanted to share one of my looks (which by the way was my first time using this palette).
Well guys thank you so much for joining me today. I 100% recommend this product to all of you, this is a must have palette in all beauty lovers collection.

Well guys thank you as always for visiting me today. I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Much Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.