9.14.2015

Becca Champagne Pop Colab with Jaclyn Hill

Hello lovelies, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today I have a fun post for you guys.  It's not really a review more just a little chat about this newish product from Becca Cosmetics.

Before I get into it I would like to send out a shout out to my pal and homie for life, Enisa. She gave me a generous gift card that went toward the purchase of this gem.

So let me start off by saying YES this is WORTH THE HYPE!

This is a limited edition Shimmering Skin Perfector. This is a soft white gold with pinky peach undertones. 

Everything about this highlight is amazing. It will make you look like a goddess, glowing from within! 
This will give you a true highlight fleekness! ha ha ha. 
This comes in a pressed powder formula which contains 8g 0.28 oz.
Everything about this is super cute, even the box it comes in.
I wouldn't expect anything else from the fabulous Jaclyn Hill!
This retails for $38
and when you open it you will see a clear insert with BECCA and Jaclyn's signature.
These pictures from the Sephora website do this product no justice, it makes it look too orange. 
Let me tell you, it's not at all the case.
Here is my picture and it's this beautiful subtle peach highlight. 
The pigmentation on this highlight is amazeballs! 
The color is completely stunning and extremely soft to the touch.
Here is the highlight swatched on my olive skin with yellow undertones. 
This is seriously beautiful on all skin tones. Two of my friends have very fair skin with pink undertones and they rock it like no ones business. 
 Lastly here is a picture of me rocking it on my cheek bones, cupids bow and tip of my nose.
I love that it gives such a youthful glow!
As you can all tell I am a huge fan of this product and Jaclyn Hill herself. This is still available and I highly recommend getting your hands on it, if you haven't already. Let me know if you have any questions or if you own it too and how you like it?

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Much Love,



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.