4.14.2016

Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer- Mattifying Primer Review

Hey Guys I have another product review for you guys today.
I ended up picking this up from Sephora to try out. I have combo to oily skin so I wanted to give it a try mainly for my T-zone.

This product is $37 30ml OR $17 for 15ml

Details:

STEP1 is the range of skin equalizers developed to refine, smooth and even out. Our exclusive Equalizer Complex delivers 3 key actions:

- APPLICATION : makeup goes on seamlessly

- RESULT : optimized color & finish

- WEAR: longer staying power

MATTIFYING PRIMER is the answer to unwanted shine, fighting against excess oil to ensure a matte makeup result. Formulated with our specific Sebustop Vegetal Complex, this first step equalizer instantly reduces pore size and controls shine for a flawless makeup all day long.


My experience with this Primer:

OK guys so this primer is no joke, when it says it's mattifying it's mattifying like big time.
Now I just use it on my extreme problem areas I ended up picking this up from Sephora to try out. I have combo to oily skin so I wanted to give it a try mainly for my T-zone. The product comes out a clearish creamy color and had no scent, which I really appreciate.
This product immediately removes any type of shine to your skin. It is easy to blend and lasts a very long time. Makeup really does apply seamlessly over this product. I am very impressed with it. Honestly my only negative remark about this is if you have mature skin I'd avoid it. I notice that I can't wear it on my forehead where I have most of my wrinkles because it doesn't fill them in like pore filling type primers. It makes those forehead wrinkles very noticeable. I have strictly started applying it to my nose, and the areas surrounding my nose for that very reason.  Those with extremely oily skin can really benefit from this primer. I will continue to use it to prolong my makeup and avoid looking overly oily.

Side note: I have extremely sensitive skin and this did not clog my pores or break me out!

I do recommend this but only if you are oily!

Thanks for stopping by today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.