4.22.2016

Plan with Me-April 2016 Weekly Layouts

Hey guys, it's that time again to share my fun weekly layouts. I had the day off yesterday so I was unable to post however I wanted to make sure to have a second post up this week. Thank you for understanding!

This month has been some of my favorite layouts in a while. As usual these will all be pre-pen. I hope you enjoy them or get inspiration if you also have a horizontal layout. My planner is the Erin Condren Life Planner.

I REALLY loved how this turned out. Those bees are so darn cute, perfect for the spring. I incorporated a lot of yellow, flowers and that super cute vine washi tape. The sticker were from a sticker book I purchased at Michaels, so is the vine washi. I don't remember where I got the other washi sorry guys! Lastly if you wonder what I use the flags for is to track my steps for the day from my fitbit :).
Closeup of the left page↑
Closeup of the right page↑
 My inner child was jumping up and down for this particular layout. I mean Hello Kitty?! Enough said. Ha ha! This is a super busy, super girly layout. I freaking love it. The Rainbow washi was a perfect fit to this layout! The stickers were from a sticker book I purchased at Walmart. The washi tapes came from a huge pack I purchased at Target. The weekend banner was purchased on Etsy The shop name is Sticker Pixie.
Closeup of the left page↑
Closeup of the left page↑
Next up is this fun fruit layout. I got all of these cute sticker at the Dollar tree and the inspiration was pretty easy. This spread is so bright and cheerful I love how it turned out. The weekend sticker was purchased on Etsy and the shop is also from Sticker Pixie.
Left page closeup↑
Right page closeup↑




















One thing you guys might not know about me is that I love Game of Thrones on HBO and this layout is dedicated to that show. I love how this turned out, the show airs this Sunday AHH!!! The stickers were purchased from Pink Rose Printing an Etsy shop. I love the sticker but honestly wouldn't recommend her shop. Very poor communication, extremely slow shipping and it is by far the lowest rating I have ever given a shop. It's too bad too because I really do like the product. I can go on and on about this layout so I will say that I am pretty proud of the blood I drew and colored in by hand.
Closeup of the left side↑
Closeup of the right side↑
(Can you tell that Jon Snow is my favorite?!) ha ha

Well guys I hope you enjoy these type of posts because I really enjoy sharing them. I get inspiration from other planners and hopefully I can inspire others. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please feel free to comment if you are a planner yourself and if you have etsy shops, or instagram accounts or blogs like me; I'd love to check them out!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.