5.02.2016

Plan with me: Erin Condren-Monthly Layout May 2016

Hey guys welcome to May! This year is flying by it's so crazy to me. Today I wanted to share my monthly layout. I focused on a old fashioned tea party/mother's day theme. In my case my mom loves fancy china. I purchased this super cute scrapbook paper and cut out the designs and wording and created my stickers with my sticker maker.
I absolutely love the way this turned out. For a long time I have covered up the month and year with washi but this time I didn't have to because all of my stickers and decor went with the monthly theme.
I always show you the pre-pen version of my planner to show off the decorating aspect of it.
Here is a close up of the left side of my page. The glitter washi on the bottom and the cute arrows on the top were all purchased at Michael's.
On the right side of the page we have a beautiful wording up top and a quote that reads...
"everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear".
It reminded me of advice I would get from my mom so I thought it would be a great addition to my layout. The other washi's including the cute wording ones also came from Michael's.  I added a label and added MOM to it. I thought it was the perfect finishing touch. 

Well guys there you have it. Nothing fancy or crazy but definitely cute!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.