5.12.2016

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter

Hey guys I am here today to talk to you about a must have product! 
If you love to shine bright like a diamond and are into the highlight thing, this beauty will not disappoint. I am talking about the Makeup Revolution
Vivid Baked Highlighter in Radiant Lights.
You guys this is SO affordable and SO pigmented. 

This is an Ulta exclusive. Check them online here
It is the best $6 highlighter I've ever tried. Size: 0.375 oz
They have 3 shades and I want the other two!

I love that you can have a really intense highlight or a toned down one.
Do you see how amazing this swatch is?

Guys it can be subtle or big time BAM in yo face! ha ha ha

Well loves this is a short and straight to the point post. It's a true must have. Thank you SO much for stopping by. 

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.