5.05.2016

Current nails and night out with some fun ladies!

Hey guys it's been a while since made a nail post and last night my buddies and I had a fun girls night and got pampered.
Here are my current nails I love them!
They are acrylic with gel nail polish.
They are nude chic and I love how they turned out.
Here are my girlfriends, Enisa getting her nails done and
cute little Belma watching. 
Enisa also wanted nude nails and I think they turned out fabulous!
Mother/Daughter duo got pedi's and they turned out super cute!
Here is a closeup of Belma's cute toes! Red and black polka dots
she told me it because it reminds her of lady bugs.

I had such a blast at the salon with my friends! I hope you enjoy this short but fun nail post.

Thank you so much for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.