5.16.2016

Benefit Cheekaton Review

Hey guys welcome to a new week. Did you guys notice a blog change? OMG I worked so hard on it this weekend, I truly hope you all love it because I do! This new blog appearance is for a reason, stay tuned.

Ok so onto today's post, let me tell you all that as soon as I saw this was going to be released I knew I "had" to have it!

This is an Ulta Beauty exclusive, get it before it's gone. It is a limited edition Blush and Bronzer Palette. Check it out online here.

It retails for $58
A $145 value!

Includes:
  • Full size Hoola Matte Bronzer (0.28 oz)
  • Full size Dandelion Baby-Pink Brightening Blush (0.25 oz)
  • Full size Rockateur Rose Gold Blush (0.17 oz)
  • Full size Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder (0.32 oz)
  • Full size Coralista Coral-Pink Blush (0.28 oz)
  • Soft, natural-bristle brush

Details

Wear these universally flattering powders separately or partner 'em up for a custom flush all your own. The light-weight, long-lasting powders are buildable & blendable, leaving you with the perfect pop of color. Start by contouring, sculpting & defining your prettiest features with makeup artist favorite and #1 best-selling prestige bronzer in the US, Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder. Then highlight with Dandelion Brightening Blush or add a wash of color with Rockateur, Dallas or CORALista for a radiant glow.
Look at this beauty it is gorgeous! I am already a huge fan of the Hoola bronzer and own it but having it in this palette makes it so convenient. 
I am in love with all of the shades. I especially love Dallas and  Rockatour! This is such a great value since they are all full sizes.  Each of these run $29 so yea guys it's a great purchase.
Here are my swatches.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.