5.31.2016

Plan with Me: Weekly layout for May 2016

Hey guys and Happy belated Memorial Day, I hope you all had a great weekend. I want to thank all of troops today for all that they do for us along with all of those that are no longer with us. 

Today I get to share some fun weekly layouts. I really love a lot of the layouts that I created this month. As usual I will be sharing pre-pen art :)
For this first week I created a "Dino-mite" theme
ha ha get it?! Yes I'm a child at times...ha ha
I absolutely love the way that this turned out.
The top washi was purchased in a pack at Target, including the grass washi tape at the bottom.
These cute dinosaurs were stickers I purchased at Dollar Tree.
I love everything about this layout. If you like the weekend sticker I purchased that on etsy,
the shops name is Sticker Pixie.
On the next week "Mother's Day" week I decided to do a fun
strawberry layout. It's super girly and fun.
I got the strawberry stickers at Michael's Craft Store.
I did banners on the 5th and 6th because my baby sister graduated from the 
University of Utah and we went to her graduation, both days.
This was just an adorable layout and it was very "springish".
This Zootopia layout was dedicated to my nephew in heaven.
He passed away on 05/14/13 he was 3 months old.
I purchased these cute stickers from etsy. 
The shops name is plan with pizazz.
I highly recommend her shop as she has beautiful stickers reasonably priced 
and they are great quality stickers. I purchased many that I will be sharing on later posts.
I really liked the movie it was super cute and wanted to dedicate it to my nephew.
Every single sticker was a part of the kit. I can't wait to share other layouts using her 
kits. I bought so many because I truly love them.
Ok for this week I did a donut theme, I'm pretty sure that's obvious ha ha.
I bought a kit from Plan with Pizzaz on etsy again and really liked how it turned out.
There are additional stickers from Michael's and Dollar Tree.
I made the cute Donut paper clips from 3D stickers I purchased from Michael's.
The donut washi tape is from a pack I purchased at Target and the cute water bottles
are from another etsy shop hkitty designs.
Doesn't it make you want to get donuts? ha ha
We made it to the last layout. I'm obsessed and totally in love with this color combo.
It's screams spring time, don't you think? These were from stickers I purchased at Dollar Tree along with all washi I bought at Michael's.
The paper clips bows I purchased at Michael's and added the paperclips.
Well guys there you have it, all of my weekly layouts for May. I really do love all of these. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, it really means so much to me.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.