6.02.2016

May 2016 Monthly Favorites

Hey guys I can't believe it's June already! It's crazy how fast this year seems to be going. Today I have my May monthly favorites, let's get started.

I want to start off with my favorite of the month hands down.
This was the best Mother's Day gift ever! I scored this authentic beauty at Marshalls for $70 It retails normally for $198. I LOVE Marshalls for that very reason! This is the neda WLRU1801 baxter street geranium (615) wallet. It has the zipper that goes around which I love because it's impossible to lose anything! It's a fun color for the summer. I'm obsessed with it! The inside is super spacious and has a lot of slots for your credit cards plus a middle zipper area for change. It's the perfect size. I love it. Can you tell?!

Moving on to two perfumes I got for Mother's Day as well
The first one pictured is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh and the second one pictured is the YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum. They are both so lovely and SO me. I've been using them daily. I may have to buy the full size bottles when I run out. If you want more info on these with the notes and such check my post on these here.

Next is yet another Mother's Day gift, yes I got REALLY spoiled this year.
It's the Benefit's Cheekathon palette, it's so beautiful I literally love every shade in this palette. I highly recommend getting your hands on it.

The last two are drug store products and much more affordable. Let me start with the NYX The Go-To Palette, La Palette indispensable.
I love the shades in this palette. I like that you get 6 eye shadows plus a bronzer (which is pretty dark, use a light hand) a blush and a highlighter. I love love love the highlighter in this palette btw! It's a great inexpensive palette, all of the eye shadows are highly pigmented with a little fall out but nothing horrible.

Last but certainly not least is a product I say is probably the most MUST HAVE out of the bunch.
It is the Garnier Skin Active, Clearly Brighter Sunscreen Brightening Daily Moisturizer. 
The Garnier website claims the following:

Visibly brighter, polished-looking skin in one week.

Designed with our Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA), this fast absorbing, non-greasy formula turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.

Results:
Clinically proven results.* In 1 week, reveals two key dimensions of brighter looking skin: radiant, more even skin tone and improved skin texture, even reduces wrinkles. *In a clinical test

These are pretty bold claims but I promise you, they are NOT kidding at all. I can tell you by personal experience that my skin looks SO much better over the month that I've been using this product. I will continue to use this through the summer and if you have acne scars or just want more radiant skin give this a try, it's so awesome!

As always thank you so much for stopping by. If you have monthly favorites you want me to check out please let me know.

Have a fabulous rest of your week and weekend. I will see you all Monday with a new post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.