6.20.2016

Milani Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks

Hello loves, I wanted to wish you all a first day of Summer!
I wanted to share that I have recently discovered my absolutely favorite drugstore liquid lipstick.

They are the Milani Liquid Lipsticks!
They are only $8.990.21 oz/6g
Description:
It’s time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Crème has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. Its double-sided, flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear (up to 16 hours!) our Amore Matte Lip Crème is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte.

They come in 18 different shades
I need to get so many of the other shades because guys I am highly obsessed with the one I purchased. I got the color 15 Gorgeous. It lasted ALL day even after eating. I can honestly tell you that they have a similar texture to the Ofra liquid lipsticks or the Stila ones. Creamy and glide on so beautifully!

Here is a pic of me wearing it.
I can not recommend it enough guys! check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.