6.10.2016

Body Image and Self Esteem, Love yourself!

Ok ladies it's mostly fun topics in my blog usually but today we are going to have a serious conversation. Today's topic is not a fun one at all, and most of us suffer from it in one form or another.


In my opinion Body Image and Self Esteem go hand in hand.

We are an extremely Image based society, everyone is always trying to fit this "perfect body" mold.
But It shouldn't be that way at all. We should all love who and how we are as long as we are healthy.
I think that we need to embrace who we are and I myself need to remind myself of this very thing. I know more than anyone that it's easier said than done. I can't say that I fully love every aspect of myself but I am trying to and I'd love you all to do the same with yourselves.

Let's acknowledge what we love about ourselves and play on our strengths not weakness's!

This topic is so touchy because no body is perfect but society has this idea of what we should look like or strive to look like, but I think that we are all beautiful in our own way! Let's uplift each other not tear each other down; or allow anyone else to!
This doesn't mean you can't improve yourself it just means that you have to be reasonable and do anything to improve yourself for YOURSELF nobody else.

My entire life I was made fun of because of the size of my nose, I could have gotten a nose job, still can but the older I get the more I realize that it's a part of what makes me, me. Until I met my husband who actually likes my nose, I heard nothing but offensive and mean comments over it.
I can't actually say that I love it, but I am certainly trying to embrace that it's a part of me.
I will leave you with one last statement
be.YOU.tiful
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.