6.23.2016

Plan with me June 2016 (weekly layouts)

Hey guys, hope you are all doing fabulous. Today I get to share my weekly layouts for my Erin Condren planner. As usual these are all pre-pen and strictly decorated pages. I love the summer time as I clearly stated in my Summer Bucketlist post, so yeah these pages are super fun and cute.

Let's get started.
For the first week I did a fun Lemon/Citrus layout. 
I love bright fun layouts like this. The flags are used to track my steps just in case you all wondered.
The stickers came from several different random sticker books purchased from Michael's.
Doesn't it make you want a nice cold cup of lemonade?
The cute weekend banner was purchased from Etsy.
The shops name is Sticker Pixie.

Next up I did a Lego layout
 A little fun fact about myself is that I love legos!
This was such a fun layout to play with.
The main reason I decided to use this was because my son was out for the summer this week,
he doesn't actually play with lego's anymore but who cares right? It turned out fun.
Before I forget to mention it, this kit was purchased from etsy and the etsy shop is called
PeggyDalle

Next up was the cutest layout of life...ha ha
This was a fun princess layout I did in honor of my nieces 6th birthday.
Her birthday was on June 13th hence the overload decor on that day.
All of these stickers were from a sticker book I bought at Michael's, aren't they SO darling?
The weekend banner was from Etsy and the shops name is Sticker Pixie.

The last-ish week of the month is SO stinking cute!
 June 20th was the official first day of summer!
I absolutely LOVE this layout.
These darling stickers were from Dollar Tree, not kidding guys! 
I highly recommend checking out their stickers, sometimes you can get pretty 
cool ones. 
The anchor washi is from Target
the cute heart check marks are from Etsy shop 
My Queen Bee Designs 
and the weekend banner from Etsy shop
Sticker Pixie.
Last fun fact is that this Sunday 6/26 starts Shark week!
I added the little shark on the bottom to represent that.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I love decorating my planner and showing it to you guys, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. 

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.