6.06.2016

Summer Palette Makeup Challange First 10 Days

Hello my amazing friends. Today I have a fun post to share. 
So my friend Becci has probably the worst makeup obsession of anyone I personally know♥. 
She came up with this idea, she suggested that we use ALL of our palettes during the summer. 
Be it high end or drug store palettes, single eye shadows, z-palettes you name it but to use them all.
A lot of us purchase makeup and they sit in our beauty areas collecting dust. 
I loved the idea so much that I was like YES let's do it. 
To clarify these aren't makeup looks that are revolutionary, it's more of a fun way to use what we already own. 
Another thing she threw out there is to use a different lip product as well because I'm sure there are a lot of lip junkies out there too.
 Since neither of us wear makeup every day, we just count them based on the days that we do wear makeup.

Ok it time to share my makeup looks and products.
Day 1
I used my Lorac Mint Edition Palette 
one of the first palette's I ever purchased. 
It was a fun spring super easy eye look.
The lipstick I paired it with was the Too Faced Melted Peony.
I really love how this turned out!
Day2 
On this day I was in a huge hurry, we were running late for a movie so this 
this was a quick out the door look. 
I used the Meet Matt(e) Nude by the Balm
paired with Stila Como liquid lipstick.
This is a fun bright look and this palette is an oldie but a goodie.
I really really like the eye shadow look, it's so out of my norm.
Day 3
On this day I did another quick day time look, I had a funeral to attend and
didn't want any crazy eye shadow look.
I used the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
paired with the Rimmel Kate Rosetto Rouge 14
(side note this was the lipstick I wore on my wedding day in Hawaii)
Very simplistic yet cute.
(shed a lot of tears this day, thank goodness for waterproof mascara)
Day 4
On this day I wore my bhCosmetics It's Judy Time Palette
paired with my MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick
I loved this look so much that I used it as my Facebook profile pic.
Day 5
On this day I wore the Tarte Amazonian Clay Collector's Palette
accompanied by my Colourpop Lippie Stick in Lumiere.
This was a fun look. My falsies added so much to this look.
Day 6
On this day I used my NYX The Go to Palette in La Palette Indispensable
paired with a Hard Candy lipstick in Nudist 1066.
I had to go into the office this day, so it was a very neutral everyday look.
Day 7
On this day I wore the Hard Candy Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
paired with my Pacifica Tender Heart lip stick.
This inexpensive palette is very versatile and I highly recommend it. 
I love the lipstick SO much too but hate the smell.
Day 8
On this day I got SO many compliments, it was another day in the office.
For those of you wondering I usually work from home but occasionally have to go into the office.
This day I wore the L'Oreal La Palette Nude1
paired with another Colourpop Lippie Stick in Brink
I think the green shirt I wore made a difference in the look, who knows.
Day 9
On this day I wore one of my favorite palette's It's the
Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette
Paired with a super sheer Benefit's Coralista Lip Gloss
This is very much a "me" look, warm and beautiful
I honestly think this is my favorite look out of all of the days!
Day 10 
You made it to the end!!!
On this day I used my Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette
paired with my MAC Creme De La Femme lipstick.
This was by far the most dramatic smokey eye I did out of all of the days.

I hope you aren't sick of staring at my mug...ha ha ha
I just wanted to thank Becci for inspiring me and 
giving me a reason to use a lot of my older palette's. 
There will be more so stay tuned.

I encourage you to use your makeup and share them with us. I'd love to check it out.
Thank you SO SO MUCH for your continued support.
Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love It! I'm having fun using mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so awesome and having this great idea♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.