6.09.2016

Plan with Me Monthly Layout June 2016

Hey guys so today I want to share as usual my pre-pen Monthly layout for June 2016.
This layout was made in honor of Father's Day. 
In my opinion it's very blah but you know what I wanted to honor
all the great dads out there. I know my husband is an excellent father.
On the 13th I have that banner representing my nieces 6th birthday. I love that little munchkin!
On the 19th is Father's Day and the 20th is the first official day of summer.
On the 25th is the one year anniversary of the death of my uncle. You can see the post I wrote
for him last year, by clicking here.

I love the quote on this page.
"It's better to know and be dissapointed than never know and always wonder."

I really like the mustache washi, I got this as a part of a set at Target. I also really like the Key washi and the bike washi is fun since a lot of dads teach their kids to ride or to represent the start of summer.  

There you have it. Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of your week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.