1.04.2016

New Years Resolutions

Hey loves and  welcome to a New Year!
I am so excited for this New Year it feels like a fresh start a new beginning. I am very much looking forward to a Happier just overall wonderful New Year!

I wanted to start off here on my blog with some New Years Resolutions...

I want to make it a point to purchase things I need and not do so much compulsive shopping.
I want to continue and be better with my fitness goals. Working out at least 3X a week.
I want to grow out my hair.
Be better about my skin care routine.
Get the hubs and son more active!
Take a vacation
STRESS LESS
Control my anxiety levels as much as possible.
Post 2-3X a week on my blog.
Reach out to other fellow bloggers more.
Do your first giveaway.
Continue planning parties with the friends.
SAVE SAVE SAVE! $ (The end goal will be worth it)

These are not in any specific order but I do want to accomplish them all.
It's doable. It will be fun to look back on this post and see if I hit most targets.

Have an amazing year guys!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much. You've inspired me to post mine. Even though mine are almost identical to yours LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.