1.14.2016

Tarte Holiday 2015 Limited Edition: Light of the Party Makeup Set

I got this beautiful palette from Sephora before Christmas and to be honest I was a little skeptical, this holiday set got mixed reviews. Well I wanted to make a post to let you all know that this set is beautiful in every way! I am SO glad that I got my hands on it. I got a lot for my money.

The Tarte holiday gift set includes a mini Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and a double-ended makeup brush, a takeaway palette in a mirrored recess inside the lid, and a 24-shade eyeshadow palette

This Holiday set cost $59 at Sephora. 
 Tarte Light of the Party takeaway palette shades:

  • bronzer: Social Butterfly
  • blush: Amazed
  • highlighter: Pink Champagne
  • shadows: Popcorn Strand (matte rose ivory) and Wrapped Up (matte pale pink); Dancer & Prancer (shimmering pink taupe) and Shining Star (smoky metallic bronze); Yule be Surprised (matte chocolate) and Mulberry & Bright (deep shimmery plum with sparkle)

Tarte Light of the Party eyeshadow shades (from far left, top row):
  • Sugar Cookie (soft ivory); In a Flurry (shimmering pearl); Fizz the Season (champagne); It's Snow Time (glistening white); Eggnog (matte yellow cream); What a Wonderful Pearl (pearl matte white)
  • Miracle of Light (bronze gold); Rum Pum Plum (matte rose plum); Tartetini (matte light pink); Baby it's Gold Outside (shimmering rose gold); Peach on Earth (matte peach); Come What Grey (matte slate)
  • Under the Mistle-Taupe (shimmering taupe); Ring-A-Ling (plum mauve); Fireside Chat (dusty rose); Party Favored (matte tan); Gingerbread Mansion (auburn); Chrome for the Holidays (silver)
  • Sleigh Watch (matte dark chocolate); Mulled Wine (matte plum); Cocoa What Fun (matte cocoa); Black Velvet (matte black); Haute Chocolate (matte chestnut); Midnight Kiss (matte navy)

Guys I am truly perplexed as to why this got mixed reviews. In my opinion this entire set does not disappoint at all. The bronzer and blush are beautiful, the eye shadows are pigmented and blend beautifully. Honestly the only negative I can come up with is the bulky yet beautiful packaging. If you can still manage to get your hands on it through amazon or ebay or whatever it's totally worth it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love mine too. it sits on my vanity, and looks pretty lol. i also have gotten a lot of use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too girl, thanks again for suggesting it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.