1.11.2016

Plan with Me January 2016 Monthly Layout

Hey guys so today I wanted to share my January Monthly layout, pre pen. As mentioned last month I will no longer be posting the post pen pictures because of personal things I wish to keep track of. I know some of you will understand and I thank you!
Here is my super cute layout. I did a winter wonderland theme as you can see. I don't know about you guys but I find decorating my planner very therapeutic. There is something about washi tape, stickers and putting it together that just gives me so much peace. I just love feeling organized and making it pretty really makes me want to actually look at it and follow it. Boring pages just aren't my thing.

Well guys thanks for stopping by today it truly means a lot. I hope you have a fantastic week!

Stay Fabulous,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.