1.07.2016

Tarte stroke of midnight limited-edition brush set

Hello there loves, today I want to share a gorgeous brush set that I got for Christmas. This brush set is beautiful!

This was a limited edition Tarte Holiday Set this retailed for $44 I purchased mine through Macy's. Unfortunately it is no longer available through them but you might be able to buy this from Amazon or Ebay or something like that.

Buff, primp and glow with this chic collector's set featuring high-performance tarte application tools galore! Dress up your vanity or give the gift of a fabulous beauty arsenal with the sequined collector's brush box designed to store the fabulous 5-piece collection. New and favorite tarte beauty tools come all dolled up in glamorous gold handles to celebrate the holidaze - plus, there's room for some extra beauty must-haves so you can create a full face of gorgeous in a seamless stroke of midnight!
  • Collector's set includes:
  • limited-edition the buffer™ airbrush finish foundation brush
  • limited-edition concealer brush
  • limited-edition eyeshadow brush
  • limited-edition complexion brush
  • limited-edition blush brush
  • limited-edition sequin brush box
  • Always formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate, and gluten. Dermatologist tested.
  • Only $44 (A $156 value)
So here's the deal guys I love 4 out of the 5 brushes. The blush brush isn't my favorite, it's a little too fluffy and not as precise as I would want it to be. Needless to say this is still a huge hit and I would highly recommend it. The quality is on point and let's face it, they are so pretty ;).

BTW I almost forgot to mention the sequence bag these brushes came in I love it! I am actually currently using it to carry my "every day makeup". My on the go bag. It's super sturdy and cute!

I am so glad I got these and have been using them a lot. They are a great addition to my brushes.

 I certainly hope you are all enjoying this new year so far! Thank you so much for stopping by!
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.