1.25.2016

Weekly Layouts for Erin Condren Life Planner: Horizontal Layout

Hey loves how are you all doing today? Welcome to a new week. Today I get to share my January weekly layouts with you guys. I have to say that after owning my planner for 7 months I finally have my groove. I enjoy decorating my planner so much! I love how therapeutic it is. I feel like this month was really great overall.
The lighting on some of these pictures aren't great, sorry guys! This layout was a cute penguin snow winter layout. Lots of blue.
The next one is a fun layout for me. It's a fun snowman purple layout. I really dig it. On this week I incorporated the hydrate stickers and a workout sticker which is actually to keep track of my steps on my fitbit.
Deja-vu right?  I couldn't help it, these little penguins are just too cute I "had" to do another layout with them.
Ok this is hands down one of my favorite weekly layouts ever! How stinking cute is this? NO seriously?! ;)
This month I had so many winter layout that I wanted something completely different for this last week. PLUS it's my husband and I's pre-wedding anniversary, 11 years this Jan 28, 2016. This Cinderella theme was so cute and perfect! The quote that you can barely see says "Those who do not believe in MAGIC will never find it." This is yet another favorite layout EVER!

I am so sorry about the picture quality guys these pics do these layouts NO justice.

Thank you so much for stopping by guys, have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.