1.19.2016

Lush: Herbalism

Hey guys today I wanted to talk about this AMAZING product that was recommended to me by none other than my baby sister.
So here is the deal I am a grown up with sensitive acne prone yucky skin. I was getting so much acne and I have literally tried EVERYTHING on the market. Those other products work temporarily but dry my skin out so bad. The acne always comes back. So anyways onto the product that has done wonders for my skin.

Herbalism by Lush!
What it claims:
Herbal cleanser for troubled skin
Battling with oily, blemish-prone skin? Cleanse with Herbalism and experience the power of herbs. Its gently exfoliating, deep-cleansing base of kaolin clay and rice bran mops up excess oils, and a toning blend of rosemary, nettle and chamomile leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and calm. This gentle green giant contains chlorophyllin, which is extracted from alfalfa plants: it’s rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals, and helps to balance out your skin’s oil production. Say hello to clear, balanced skin!

This is 100% natural and the best part IT WORKS!
This comes in two sizes: 3.25oz for $13.95 and  8.4oz for $33.95
You can get this at a Lush store or on their website.
How to use it:
Dampen your skin with warm water. Break off a piece of your cleanser, and mix with a little warm water to create a paste. Massage onto your face and body, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow up with your favorite LUSH moisturizer, and enjoy your soft, smooth skin!
To every product there are pros and cons. 

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Gentle
Clears acne
Easy to use
Controls excess oils
Refreshing
Makes skin feel soft and supple

Cons:
A little pricey
It's messy
and it stinks

Guys I bought the small size to make sure that I would actually like it and to see if it would work. Let me sum it up by telling you guys that this is now a holy grail product. A true lifesaver. I encourage you to try it. I've been using this since the early part of November and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I have gotten a few pimples here and there especially around that lovely time of the month that we women love so much! BUT nothing like before and it usually will clear up within a day or two. (I must admit that those times have really been my fault for not keeping up on the cleaning my face twice a day task).

So if you have troublesome skin give this a whirl. OH BTW this does not dry your skin AT ALL!
I use it, my baby sister uses it and my 14 year old nephew is using it. We have all seen amazing results.

Let me know if you have any questions quys.

Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh maybe i'll have to try it. I'm a huge lush fan already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it is no joke the bomb.com it will not let you down.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.