1.27.2016

Ipsy January 2016

Hey guys so today I am going to show you what I got in this months Ipsy bag!
Let's start with this Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow pencil
 I am really looking forward to trying this. The color looks pretty good.















Next up is theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) in color deep purple
This is the only product that I used so far and I really like it. It stayed in my water line and under my eye all day without smudging. I'm so glad I got this!













Next is the Skone Cosmetics Smudger Brush
I love getting brushes SO much! I can't wait to see if I like this one. So far Ipsy hasn't disappointed with the brushes I've received in the past. So here's to hoping.













Next is the Hikari Cosmetics Cream Metallic Pigment Shadow
I've only swatched this but OMG so so pretty! I am way excited to create fun looks with this little guy.














Lastly I have the Lasting Smiles Lip Balm in Peppermint Creme
Honestly this is my least favorite product to get in my ipsy bag. I have already given this away to one of my sisters. I get and have so many lip balms that I didn't care for this one at all.













This is everything I got this month guys. I will only be keeping ipsy for one more month. I have ran my course with it and February will be my last month until I cancel it out.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.