2.01.2016

Monthly Favorite January 2016

Hey guys welcome to February!! Omg just like that the first month of the new year has flown by. January was a great month to try out new things though. These were all my top favorites for the month.

Starting off let's go right into the :
Tarte Stroke of midnight limited edition Airbrush Flawless Foundation brush
This has been NO joke the most loved and used item this month. I need to seriously wash mine because every single time I have done my makeup I've used this amazing brush. Because of this brush I will be purchasing future Tarte Holiday Brush sets without thinking twice about it. If you want to read more about this and the other brushes in this collection click here.

Next fave to follow is also a Tarte product:
The Holiday Tarte 2015 Limited Edition Light Party Makeup Set
Here is another product that I just love so much! I also did a full post on this gem so click here if you want to read all about it. I love everything in this palette it was a great Christmas present to myself.

Next up we have the Colourpop Kathleen Lights Where the night is colab.
You guys these shadows are GORGEOUS!!! I love all four of them but if I had to pick my #1 from these shadows, hands down the rose gold color in Weenie it's amazeballs! If you guys have never tried colourpop shadows you are missing out. My obsession with this brand is legit!

Next up is a new setting spray by Maybelline Master fix
I am totally loving this you guys. I think I like it better than the Loreal one. It's a little cheaper and just as good! I love that it didn't break me out. I purchased the wet n wild spray which I actually really liked but then it broke me out, sad face! So that one is not good if you have sensitive skin. This one worked wonders and didn't cause any breakouts!

Next is the Lush: Herbalism 

You guys this stuff is amazing for sensitive problematic skin.This has done wonders for my skin and I highly recommend it. Yet another product that I did a full post on, check it out here.

Next is my new HOLY GRAIL nude lip color obsession!
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow 
Where has this lipstick been my entire life? I love love love it! Can you tell ;)
Guys this color is so deceiving it looks NOTHING like the package claims it should. I just happen to go into a Sephora and tried it on. It's gorgeous!
Here is a little selfie with me wearing this gorgeous lipstick. Not at all what it looks like in the tube right? Like I said it's worth you checking out.

I hope I haven't bored you too much, here is the last product of the month.
MAC lipstick in Stone
This has to be one of the most difficult colors for anyone to describe. To me it's a muted grayish taupe-brown with a Matte finish. This is such a unique color, I really love it and it's a great addition to my MAC collection!
 And you know I had to include another selfie of me wearing this gorgeous lipstick!

Ok guys that sums up my January monthly favorites, thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a great day and enjoy February!

2 comments:

  1. Love stone on you. super pretty. It doesn't look that good on me haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever I have seen you rock this lip color and girl you are a total hottie with it on and without it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.