2.29.2016

February Monthly Favorites 2016

You guys may want to grab a snack, this post will be long. I tried out and fell in love with a bunch of products this month. I will keep everything as brief as possible. The good news is that I have several full posts on some of these products so I will provide the links if you want to read more about them.
Let's start with These Pixi products: Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach.
Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach. - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2016/02/amazing-pixi-products.html#sthash.YMdQmiRf.dpuf
Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach. - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2016/02/amazing-pixi-products.html#sthash.YMdQmiRf.dpuf
Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach. - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2016/02/amazing-pixi-products.html#sthash.YMdQmiRf.dpuf
Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach. - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2016/02/amazing-pixi-products.html#sthash.YMdQmiRf.dpuf

I have full review on these products and I haven't worn makeup without including these in my routine. They are spectacular! I love them! Read more about them here.

Next up is the FABULOUS Physicians Formula: Butter Bronzer
You guys, not only is this product absolotly breath taking to look at which means nothing but this product is AMAZING! It smells devine and litterally goes on like butter! It gives the most beautiful sheen and bronzed goddess effect OMG...YOU NEED THIS! There is not one negetive thing I have to say about this product. It isn't orange so too warm it's litterally perfection!

Next is a vital and important tool in the beauty regemine. It's my mini travel size Tweezerman Tweezers.
If you have never tried tweezerman and you want an amazing product, it's truly a must! It grabs every unwanted hair with such ease and they are sharp and last for years! I keep mine as you can see above in it's little case, it keeps them from going dull.

Next is another product I did a full post on and that I keep raving about.
It is the Manic Panic NYC Dreamtone Flawless Foundation and Color Corrector.
This is an amazing product that I wish I would have known about years ago. Having a foundation that is too dark for you is no longer a problem. Read all about it here.

I saved the bulk of my favorites for last because they are ALL from WetnWild!
Not only do I love how affordable all of these products are I love that they are spectacular in every way! Why spend a fortune on makeup when these products are just as amazing if not in some cases better than the expensive brands!


Manic Panic NYC Dreamtone Flawless Foundation and Color Corrector - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2016/02/manic-panic-nyc-dreamtone-flawless.html#sthash.EkLHkocD.dpuf
The Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche is so buttery and beautiful, it has been compared to the Marc Jacobs contour duo. I liked the original formula but this new one is 10x better! I highly recommend it guys! If you want to read my old post click here.
Keeping with the Contouring products I freaking love this dual ended stick, I have mine in light medium and it blends beautifully all over my face. I am so impressed with this brand lately! You just have to try it out for yourself to see how awesome this is.

Next are the highlighting and concealing pens. I own two, in Posing Nude and in I-vory into you? Guys I've spent so much money on these type of products and honestly these are just as good. I compare it to my BareMinerals Stroke of light eye brightener. I will keep on buying these to save a fortune.

Ok now the next three are WetnWild brushes:
 The large eyeshadow brush
 The Flat Top Brush
and the Crease Brush
















All of these brushes are great but these 3 have been my most used as you can probably see in my picture above. They are super affordable and work wonders. I have all of the specifics and details on these on this post.

Ok guys and the last product I want to share that I've been loving this month is the:
WetnWild 1Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish
I have mine Condensed Milk and love it so much! It doesn't need a UV lamp to dry and it's a beautiful color. It stayed on my nails for 5 days without chipping. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for sticking with me, that covers all of this months favorites for me. If you have favorites yourself that you would like to share with me please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Wet N Wild has really been stepping up their game. I am loving a lot of their stuff right now too. As for the pixi mist, I still need to try it. They were out of it last time i was at target and i ended up getting a different one. Love the post girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are stepping up their game, I'm loving their products! I hope you can find the mist, it's bomb!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.