3.03.2016

Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater

Hey guys today I wanted to talk to you about this facial spray. I'd heard a few guru's talk about it so I wanted to test it out myself.

Description:
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs & Rosewater (236ml) is a refreshing, hydrating mist for all skin types.

Created with a blend of fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater, it lightly refreshes skin whilst boosting hydration and relieving dehydrated, tight complexions. Mist it over your moisturiser for a hydration boost or use it to set makeup. It can even be used on dry hair as a light moisturising mist.


Rose Water is known to tighten & shrink pores; Quenches dry skin; Lifts dirt from underneath your pores for cleaner looking skin. 

My experience:
After spraying the spray I can actually feel a tightening affect, nothing harsh or unbearable; after a few seconds the feeling is normal. My skin felt so refreshed it was very nice. Now it did prolong my makeup however my T-zone which is always problematic did get oily as normal but I didn't blot or retouch as much as I would normally. I actually really like this spray, it smells fabulous and honestly is cheaper than most setting sprays out in the market today. 

The price can vary depending on where you purchase it. I got mine at Ulta.  I paid $7 for a 4oz bottle, they even offer a 2oz bottle for $5 which would be perfect for anyone that wants to try it out.

SO all and all guys I recommend it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

XOXO,



2 comments:

  1. I always have at least 1 backup of this spray. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome I am so glad we both like it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.