8.01.2016

Plan with me July 2016 Weekly layouts

Hey guys I want to apologize for being MIA for a while. I had a lot going on and I went on a mini vacation. That's if you call camping a vacation...lol ;)

Welcome to August, this month is crazy with school coming up and a ton of birthdays in my family.

Anyways today I wanted to share my July weekly layouts. 
 For the first week of July I wanted to do this super cute ice cream layout. What screams summer more than ice cream right?! I got this darling sticker kit from Etsy. Shop name is OhHelloStationaryCo.
 I also bought a summer sticker pack that's no longer available that had some amazing stickers.
The top ice cream washi is from a tape collection from Target, the confetti "sprinkles" washi is from Hobby Lobby and the super cute ice cream washi in the middle is from Walmart I absolutely love the way this layout turned out.
 I bet this is such a difficult layout to guess....ha ha ha. So this is a very patriotic layout, what can I say America isn't perfect but it's my home, the country I love. I'm proud to be an American!
I got these stickers from Target mostly and then I I used more of the Summer sticker pack for the other cute pictures.
 I hope you all had a great 4th of July week, mine was crazy busy but great.
 This is my favorite layout of all! These watermelons are too stinking cute!
 This was a partial kit from PlanwithPizazz
in conjunction to the Summer sticker pack.
I love the bright colors, let's get real, I love everything about this layout. It was so fun!
 For this week I wanted to do a super cute Panda layout in honor of my nephew.
This was for his sixth birthday.
 The pandas surrounded in baby blue are from Walmart. The other pandas are from the Summer
Sticker pack, shocker huh?! I will be using those sticker for some time...trust me.
The cute branches and leaves is a sticker pack from Hobby Lobby.
 Last week of the month layout isn't my favorite. 
I love camping and it's the week I went camping but it's not as I envisioned it.
 I don't hate it but it's not my favorite. The stickers are from Walmart and a Michael's Sticker book.
The super cute road/car stickers are from Etsy PlanwithAna.
This was an amazing week all around. I had a great camping trip. 
Ok guys that's all of my layouts, I hope you enjoying seeing them as much as I love creating them.

I will be posting more frequently in August, please bare with me and forgive my lack of posts.
If you have anything you would like me to review or write about please let me know.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.