8.08.2016

Plan with Me August 2016 Monthly View

Hey guys! So today I have my super adorable August monthly layout to share with you guys! As usual this is always sharing the pre-pen version.
As you can see I did this adorable mermaid theme. I'm so obsessed with how this turned out.
Let's take a closer look.
 Most of these stickers I got as a sticker book at Michael's. It's called the under the sea sticker book.
The August Sticker I purchased is from Hobby Lobby, I love the font. and the rest are also from Michael's. The recollection stickers and quotes.

This was a great end of the summer type layout, I'm so in love with it.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my post today.

Much Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.