3.21.2016

Plan with me: Weekly Layouts for the Erin Condren Life Planner

Hey there guys! Today I have my pre-pen planner pages to share with you guys!
This first week is my "flower fairies" They are a bit big and take up a lot of space but I couldn't pass them up. They are so cute!
This next week is my robot theme. I will usually do a theme on my pages and I really like how this layout turned out. It looks so much better in person. You'll have to take my word for it.
I am in love with this layout. I love the rainbow star washi and all the St. Patricks stickers. 
I love this spread so much!
My last spread in case you can't tell HA HA is my Easter theme. 
I can't get over how early it is this year but ya know what, it's ok by me ☺.

There you have it guys, all for weeks of this month's layouts.
I am still really loving to plan, it helps me stay super organized.
Please let me know if you have a planner and want me to check it out.

Have a great rest of your week!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.