3.07.2016

Sexy Mama the Balm Anti-Shine Translucent Powder

Hey guys I wanted to talk to you a little bit today about this product I picked up recently. I have a ton of foundation setting powders but I was looking for something smallish that I can carry around in my purse to touch up during the day that wasn't going to add more coverage than what I already had on.
I decided to get this guy and it's pretty cool.

This is .25oz
and retails for $20 I purchased mine online, click here to check it out.

It's claims:
Powder your face without a trace. This sexy formula uses revolutionary, tiny, oil-absorbing spheres to remove dreaded shine, leaving you with a soft, matte finish.

Let me start off by saying that not all translucent powders are the same especially for medium skin tones like mine. Some leave a white powdery finish and some can cake up your makeup. This does neither so yay! I love how tiny it is so it's a perfect on the go powder!


I've used this with BB creams, with liquid foundations and even on bare skin and it does a fabulous job at making my skin matte.  It goes on Light and evenly.

Well guys if you are looking for a good setting powder or translucent powder here is a good suggestion.
Doesn't the Balm always have the cutest packaging?
OK guys thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a fantastic week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.