2.18.2016

Manic Panic NYC Dreamtone Flawless Foundation and Color Corrector

Hey dolls, hope all is well! Today I wanted to talk about a product new to me. I would like to give full credit to Youtuber thataylaa as she was the reason I discovered this new holy grail product.

This is basically a white foundation and it's purpose is to allow you to lighten your foundation.
How many of us have purchased foundations, mainly in the drugstore that are far too dark for us? Well this little bottle will solve that problem.  A couple pumps of this and ta-da your perfect foundation shade.

I got mine off of ebay for $12
It contains 1fl oz
*This product neutralizes skin tones and conceals problem areas such as dark under eye circles and blotchy uneven skin. 



The reason I love this:
  • I love that it comes with a pump
  • It doesn't change the texture of the foundation you are mixing it with
  • It's 100% Vegan 
  • Oil Free
  • It didn't break me out. I have very sensitive skin.
  • easy to use
  • ALL skin colors can benefit from it. I am a warm medium skin tone. I am not a pale princess like Thataylaa yet it works wonders for me. 
It is very affordable and I highly recommend it.
I am no longer afraid of buying drugstore foundations, because I have the perfect solution! A little of this product goes a very long way.

I am very impressed and it has literally become a holy grail product.
Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. i think i need this. I have so much drugstore makeup I can't use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freaking love it! You should suga, get use of all of those foundations.

      Delete
  2. Damn sounds like I will be doing some shopping...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.