2.25.2016

Weekly Layout on EC Life Planner February 2016

Hey guys today I am going to be sharing my decorated pages for this month, Feb 2016! I think you will all be able tell what the main theme for the month is, ha ha ha!
This particular layout was dedicated to my nephew and angel in heaven! His birthday was on 02/02/16 and he would have been three years old. I miss him dearly! I did a cute TMNT theme just for him♥
In the Valentines spirit/theme I thought that this Mickey theme would be super cute & guess what, it was and I loved it. I think it turned out lovely.
Continuing with the V-Day theme I wanted something super girly girl and pink. Mission accomplished ha ha. The kissing fish are my favorite on this layout.
How freaking adorable are these monkeys? I mean for goodness sake, I can't get over this weeks layout. I can honestly say it is hands down my favorite layout for the month.

Ok guys that pretty much sums it up for me. Thank you SO much for stopping by today.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.