2.22.2016

Ipsy Bag Feb 2016

Hey guys, happy Monday to you all. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I know I did. As usual it felt way too short, but here we are let's make the best of it.
Today I will be sharing what I got in this months ipsy bag. BTW I should let you all know that I have officially unsubscribed and this will be my last ipsy bag ever. I honesty got to the point where I have too many samples that I need to use. I am just done with this subscription but it was good while it lasted.

Here is what I got this month:

 THEORIE

Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum

 tre'StiQue

Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral

ModelCo

LIP LACQUER Lip Gloss in Morocco

Ciaté London

Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Paint Pot

IT Cosmetics

Bye Bye Under Eye® Anti-Aging Concealer
Ok guys this last ipsy bag was honestly a bit of a flop for me. I'm not a fan of any hair oil, so that was a boo for me, I gave it to one of my sisters. The treStique lip color (was something I had previously received) and it was also not a color I like so I gave it away as well. The ModelCo lip gloss is not bad, I threw it in my purse and used it a few times. It's ok. The Ciate London nail polish is pretty, not my favorite nail color but I am excited to try it! And last but not least is my favorite product of all the itCosmetics bye bye under eye concealer. I have 2 of these already and I love this product.

So there you have it, everything I got from my last ipsy bag.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.