2.11.2016

Amazing Pixi Products

Hey guys I am so excited to share two products from the Pixi line that I have recently discovered. Today we will be talking all about the Pixi by Petra Glow Mist and the Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening peach.
 
Ok guys so let's start with the Pixi Glow Mist....where has this been my entire life.  

This product is $15 and contains 2.70 fl. oz 
I purchased mine at Target but you can also purchase it online on their website.

What it is formulated to do: 

Gives a glowing, luminous & smooth complexion. Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts.
Before makeup: hydrates, protects & nourishes.
After makeup: sets makeup, adds a dewy finish and protects skin.
Anytime: refreshes makeup, hydrates and adds glow.

I was REALLY  scared to try this product because lets be real it looks like straight up oil and how could that be good on top of makeup? Or so I thought. Here is the thing I have combination skin so I was afraid that it would make me too oily in my already oily parts. My T-zone to be exact. Let me just tell you that it doesn't. It does not make you look greasy and it does not mess up my makeup!

I have tried it alone for moisture, under my makeup and over. I have also applied it under my makeup put my makeup on and reapplied it over and it's not at all over kill. The oils get absorbed into you skin beautifully. The dewy finish is very natural and not at all gross.

I highly recommend this to all my dry skin girls and my combination skin girls! You will not regret it. As I get older I notice that my dry patches get worse and honestly this weather isn't helping either. This has been a life saver and here is the BEST part of all. With my SUPER sensitive skin it hasn't broken me out! WOOT!

Ok next up is the .
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach

This is $12 and contains 0.1 oz of product.
I again got mine at Target but you can also get it from the pixi website.

What it is formulated to do:
Highly pigmented, this correction concealer instantly erases darkness, softens and blurs lines. Skin immediately looks fresh, rested, bright and youthful. This ultimate 'good night's sleep in a jar' camouflage cream is correction perfection in a pot.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
  • Rose Hip Extract has great cell regenerating and skin elasticity boosting properties
  • Vitamin A provides an anti-aging effect
  • Vitamin C brightens and revitalizes
  • Vitamin E nourishes and protects
But does it work you ask and I answer HECK yes it does!
I have been using the itCosmetics bye bye undereye concealer which is great. but a little tacky for my taste and I only purchased it in tan because it does have that orange color and does ok on hiding the dark circles.

Well this baby is awesome the Pixi Corruption Concentrate willd diffuse, erase, and brighten using a peach base.
I am so sad that it has taken me this long to find it. I am obsessed with this concealer. My dark puffy eyes look brighter than ever. This unlike the Glow Mist is not new but it's new to me and I will continue to get a lot of use from it. 

I highly recommend both of these products guys. 
Let me know if you have any question. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Stay Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. ooh! i'm excited to try the glow mist! I always need hydration, as you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.